QuickBooks Desktop Sales Workflow
Recommended for Beginner to Intermediate Learners
Choosing the right transaction types your business will use is crucial. Too many types will require wasted time from your staff. Too few and we may not be able to get the reporting necessary to make business decisions. This course takes you through different sales transaction types in QuickBooks. We have use cases and scenarios to help foster ideas of how you can use your own QuickBooks file. We also have an in depth understanding of the results of sales transactions on your reporting.
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Delivery Method: Class Room + Self Study
- Languages: Dari + English Terminology
- Lessons: 5
- Length: 90 Minutes
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Related Product(s):
- QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Fees: 500 AFN
- Location: Fanoos Accounting Services Co. Located Dehbori Kabul Afghanistan
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop
Certificate of Completion:
This course has a 50 transactions to records practically into QuickBooks which must be passed with a score of 80% or higher in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. You will be notified of the score within 5 days after submitting your QuickBooks Company file and receive an email with the score and mistakes. You may re-take the quiz an unlimited amount of times with 250 AFN exam fees.