QuickBooks Desktop Manufacturing and Inventory
Recommended for the Advanced Learners
- Build to Stock or Build to Order: Advanced Manufacturing and Inventory studies in QuickBooks
Manufacturing and inventory specialists who are QuickBooks users are hard to find. We have found the best way to learn how to use QuickBooks is to see different scenarios and case studies of how people set up their QuickBooks file. This course will take you through 7 case studies for ways we have set QuickBooks up for our clients. Your usage may not be exactly the same, but you should be able to see the workflows to learn how to better set up your own file. This course focuses on work in the QuickBooks Desktop product using QuickBooks Enterprise Platinum Subscription, which includes Advanced Inventory.
- Field of Study: Computer Science & Applications
- Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
- Languages: English & Dari
- Lessons: 9
- Length: 7 hours
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Content Review Date: June 20, 2020 (Date this course content was last reviewed and updated)
- This is an Advanced course. 5+ years of QuickBooks desktop experience is required. There is no advanced preparation needed.
- Identify when to use a Sales Order vs a BOM in QuickBooks manufacturing process
- Describe 3 Advanced Manufacturing Processes in QuickBooks
- Describe 4 additional use cases for Advanced Inventory set up in QuickBooks
- Assessment Grading Policy
- This course has an assessment which must be passed with a score of 80% or higher in order to receive FAS Certification.
- The participant is notified of the score immediately upon submitting the assessment answers. You may re-take the quiz an unlimited amount of times.
Course Expiration Date
Access to this course expires 1 week (7 days) from the original registration date. How to apply for this course, just register to our website then we will active you account to access to the course materials.
- For information on how to navigate our online course, we recommend watching our Getting Started video here.
Certificate of Completion:
This course has a 50 transactions to records practically into QuickBooks which must be passed with a score of 80% or higher in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. You will be notified of the score within 5 days after submitting your QuickBooks Company file and receive an email with the score and mistakes. You may re-take the quiz an unlimited amount of times with 250 AFN exam fees.
In accordance with the job market, Fanoos Accounting Services try to provide you the most practically training courses to meet all job market requirements. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Intro – Advanced Manufacturing & Inventory
- Assembly, Groups, BOMs and Sales Orders1
- Manufacturing to Stock with Overhead1
- Manufacturing to Order1
- Manufacturing with Outsourcing Steps1
- Non-Value Inventory Stock1
- Tracking Internal Inventories1
- Warranty Tracking1
- Costing Equipment Rentals1
- Course Assessment – Advanced Manufacturing and Inventory
About Mohammad Aman Ahmadi
Our head QuickBooks trainer and guru, Mohammad Aman Ahmadi, is Founder and CEO of Fanoos Accounting Services Co., an award-winning consulting firm and Afghanistan’s #1 QuickBooks Reseller Partner and First Afghanistan Accounting Firm. Fanoos’ team of experts offers several QuickBooks oriented services including consulting, training, programming, integration, and more. Over the years, Fanoos has helped over 1,000 customers across many different industries with their QuickBooks accounting software. Mohammad Aman Ahmadi is considered one of the top QuickBooks trainers in the country. Fanoos has been recognized as Intuitive Accounting and QuickBooks Training provider by USAID.