QuickBooks Desktop Job Costing Labor
Recommended for Advanced Learners
Job Costing Labor Using Stated Labor Values In QuickBooks Enterprise
This course is Job Costing Labor Using Stated Labor Values. Basically if you are not running payroll through QuickBooks, this is a way to get a stated labor value allocated to a job. This course focuses on work in the QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop. We will be using one external application – Microsoft Excel, but discussing usage of Transaction Pro Importer. This course is eligible for CPE and ACE credit. In order to receive credit you must score 80% or higher on the assessment test at the end of this course.
- Field of Study: Computer Science & Applications
- Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
- Languages: English and Dari
- Lessons: 3 Days
- Length: 135 minutes
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Content Review Date: June 20, 2020 (Date this course content was last reviewed and updated)
- This is an Advanced course. 5+ years of QuickBooks desktop experience is required.
- There is no advanced preparation needed.
- Fees: 1500 AFN
- Identify steps to use stated job costs
- Describe the Committed Cost by Job Report
- Assessment Grading Policy
- This course has an assessment which must be passed with a score of 80% or higher in order to receive CPE credit.
- The participant is notified of the score immediately upon submitting the assessment answers. You may re-take the quiz an unlimited amount of times.
Course Expiration Date
Access to this course expires 1 week (7 days) from the original registration date. How to apply for this course, just register to our website then we will active you account to access to the course materials.
For information on how to navigate our online course, we recommend watching our Getting Started video here.
Certificate of Completion:
This course has a 50 transactions to records practically into QuickBooks which must be passed with a score of 80% or higher in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. You will be notified of the score within 5 days after submitting your QuickBooks Company file and receive an email with the score and mistakes. You may re-take the quiz an unlimited amount of times with 250 AFN exam fees.
In accordance with the job market, Fanoos Accounting Services try to provide you the most practically training courses to meet all job market requirements.
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Introduction – Job Costing Labor SAMPLE LESSON
- Setup File For Job Costing Using Stated Labor Costs1 QUIZ
- Posting Costs Against The Job1 QUIZ
- Review Results of Stated Labor Costs1
- Course Assessment – Job Costing Labor
About Mohammad Aman Ahmadi
Our head QuickBooks trainer and guru, Mohammad Aman Ahmadi, is Founder and CEO of Fanoos Accounting Services Co., an award-winning consulting firm and Afghanistan’s #1 QuickBooks Reseller Partner and First Afghanistan Accounting Firm. Fanoos’ team of experts offers several QuickBooks oriented services including consulting, training, programming, integration, and more. Over the years, Fanoos has helped over 1,000 customers across many different industries with their QuickBooks accounting software. Mohammad Aman Ahmadi is considered one of the top QuickBooks trainers in the country. Fanoos has been recognized as Intuitive Accounting and QuickBooks Training provider by USAID.